Natasha once had a spontanious idea to start Pole Dancing. She went alone to a class in Oxford and Pole very quickly became addictive!
Natasha loves performing and sets goals to compete Nationally - she enjoys the rollercoaster of hard work and enjoyment it brings!
Achievements so far:
– 2nd place BPSC 2018 Doubles
– Winners of Lincolnshire Pole Championships Doubles 2016
– 3rd place Professional category – LucyPole Cup 2016
– Winners of Doubles category – Pole2Pole Cup 2015
– 2nd place Doubles category – Midlands Pole Championships 2015
– 3rd place Doubles category – Miss Pole Dance Amateur and Semi Pro 2015
Natasha finds teaching so much fun and rewarding. She loves seeing how her students grow in confidence, ability and strength. Helping them along their individual pole journeys whether it’s for keeping fit or entering competitions is a passion of hers.